Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Turn and Face the Strange...Chachachachanges

Words of wisdom from the always fabulous David Bowie, which happen to sum up my life right now.  Since I graduated high school in 2003, I have spent close to 9 years in higher education.  I have officially graduated from the University of Western States and can now call myself a chiropractor!

Since I left Portland, I've traveled through 14 states back to home sweet home in South Carolina.  (More on this trip later, but for now enjoy a scenic view of Devils Tower in Wyoming)



It's definitely been interesting living back at home all while trying to determine my next career move.
 I do love spending time with my favorite star football player, Willbo.  Apparently he has gotten just as sassy as me since I've been away, and I'm pretty sure we scare our German exchange student during most family dinners.

It has been a struggle getting out of bed in the mornings.  I think my body still thought I was on vacation instead of actually finished with school.  I let myself indulge in some oversleeping and pleasure reading, but it's time to get a move on!  I have big plans for my future, so it's time to get started!

I'm so glad my good friend Kelli and I decided to start blogs to keep up with each other.  I hope all of my fabulous Oregon friends will start blogging as well.  I miss you guys and gals so much, and I still want you all to be involved in my life as well as me in yours!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment