Monday, October 15, 2012

Rise and Grind

This last week or so sure has gone by quick!

Last weekend I went to Columbia, SC for one of my good high school friend's engagement party!  I stayed with my friend at her sister's college apartment.  It was like old times, hitting downtown Columbia, tailgating, cramming into tiny apartments, and girl talking!  

High school besties, after 10 years!  Ah!
This past weekend was Rissa and Mom's birthdays (Oct. 12th).  That day we got up super early and had a breakfast celebration at the ever classy and popular Denny's.

So, a family friend is selling Coton de Tulear puppies.  I really wanted to get Rissa a puppy, because let's face it every twenty-something girl needs a fluffy cuddle friend.  She said she would "give us a deal" on a dog, so I messaged her with my offering price.  Unfortunately I never heard back, so I figured she wasn't going to sell one to me.  Sadly I told R of this tragedy, and after some retrospection I found out I had messaged the WRONG NUMBER!

To make a long story short, R is now the proud owner of a new baby girl and I am sister of the year!  Apparently our family can only have black and white animals.
Annabel Lee  




We also said goodbye to our German exchange student, Paul.  It was weird waking up this morning without him there.  We had a special connection since we were both sorted into  
Slytherin (aka the best house ever).
Willbo and Paul
I have BIG plans for getting stuff done this week.
This morning was definitely productive, and I passed my SC jurisprudence test!  Yes!
I say I passed, but SC still has my name wrong so technically Hannanah passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment